Published Tuesday, February 4th, 2020 at 11:34 am
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated CNM III to join our THEATRE NURSING Team in a full time, permanent contract position.
Purpose of the Post:
The aim of this THEATRE Clinical Nurse Manager III role is to ensure that the specialised skills and knowledge in Theatre Nursing are utilised to facilitate the provision of a quality patient focused service for patients attending the Theatre in the Mater Private Hospital.
• Registered General Nurse
• Be on the live register with The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
• Have at least 7 years post-registration experience in an acute general setting.
• Management course desirable
• Have proven clinical and managerial ability, leadership and organisational skills.
• Have the ability to efficiently and effectively manage staffing resources.
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Excellent computer literacy skills
• Leadership and management skills
• Knowledge of issues relating to nurse education and development
To apply, please forward an up to date CV no later than close of business on 28th February 2020 to Nadia Bereska, Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in discussing this role or would like more information or a tour of our facility please contact Nadia Bereska, Human Resources.
THE MATER PRIVATE HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER