Published Monday, November 18th, 2019 at 09:01 am
Purpose of the Post:
This is new role and will lead and develop the existing Pre-Assessment unit situated within the MPH.
This individual should have experience working within an existing surgical Pre-Assessment Unit. This individual will be responsible for triaging all elective patients pre-operatively to assess their need to attend a Pre-Assessment Clinic with a Consultant Anaesthetist.
• Registered General Nurse.
• Be on the live register with The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
• Have at least 7 years post-registration experience in an acute general setting, of which the last 2 should be working within a Pre assessment Unit.
• Management course desirable.
• Have proven clinical and managerial ability, leadership and organisational skills.
• Have the ability to efficiently and effectively manage staffing resources.
• Excellent inter-personal skills.
• Excellent computer literacy skills.
• Leadership and management skills.
• Knowledge of issues relating to nurse education and development.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Nadia Bereska, Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in discussing this role or would like more information or a tour of our facility please contact Nadia Bereska, Human Resources.
To apply, please submit copy of CV no later than close of business on 15th December 2019.
THE MATER PRIVATE HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER