Mater Private Network offers opportunities at all levels. With us, you can progress your career, work with a dynamic and patient-focused team, and become an integral part of Ireland’s leading private hospital network.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join our highly skilled team. Please see our list of current vacancies for further information.
Clinical Nurse Manager II - Endoscopy
This is a full-time, permanent position.
CNM II will promote a culture of open communication and best practice in the delivery of nursing care, providing clinical expertise, advice and support within the multi-professional team. Responsibilities also include resource management, management of patient care, staffing and staff development, facilitating communication and professional/clinical leadership.
- Registration with NMBI
- Demonstrable commitment to patient safety and quality
- Minimum five years post graduate acute care nursing experience
- Minimum three years experience in a people management role (CNMI position or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of contemporary nursing practice and skills
- Ability to make decisions with excellent organisational skills
- Proven leadership and change management skills
- Previous experience in a specialised area
- Preceptorship qualification and experience
- Management qualification desirable
- ACLS course completed and up to date (or be willing to undertake)
- Previous experience in managing high turnover daycase procedures
To apply, please email email@example.com
MATER PRIVATE NETWORK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER