Published Thursday, September 13th, 2018 at 10:16 am
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Clinical Nurse Manager II for Infection Control, Maternity leave fixed term contract, in a part time position.
Purpose of the Post:
As post holder you will lead the delivery of evidence based nursing care consistent with the ethos of the Sisters of Mercy and be responsible for the planning, co-ordination and implementation of an Infection Control Programme within the Hospital.
As a role model you will promote the best practice in Infection Control to provide clinical expertise and support within the multi-professional team. You will take responsibility for using education and training resources to facilitate the development of all staff, encouraging a culture of openness and participation through effective communication.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Infection Control (Essential)
- Minimum 5 years post graduate experience of which one year must be working in Infection Control in a Hospital environment
- Current NMBI Registration
- Management experience desirable
- Proven ability to work as part of the multidisciplinary team
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Darren Kelly, Human Resources email@example.com, by close of business Wednesday, September 26th 2018
THE MATER PRIVATE HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER