Published Wednesday, March 31st, 2021 at 16:19 pm
Clinical Nurse Manager 3
VACANCY: CNM3 (permanent opportunity)
As part of our continuing expansion, we are currently recruiting for a CNM3 to provide support within the Nursing Management team.
As a member of the nurse management team the
post of CNM3 holds a pivotal role in the coordination and management of
activity and resources within the clinical area. As a role model the CNM3 will
promote a culture of open communication and best practice in the delivery of
nursing care, providing clinical expertise, advice and support within the
- Current registration with NMBI
- Strong values and commitment to patient Safety & Quality
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a people management role essential
- Minimum 5 years post graduate acute care nursing experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Cardiology/ICU setting, desirable
- Excellent knowledge of contemporary nursing practice and skills
- Management Qualification essential.
- ACLS course completed, or be willing to undertake
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong IT skills.
Applications should be made in writing or by
e-mail by Monday April 12th 2021 to Evelyn Leonard, HR Department: Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie
Informal enquiries can be made to Evelyn Leonard, HR Office at 021 601 3244.
Mater Private, Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.