Published Wednesday, January 6th, 2021 at 16:31 pm
Clinical Nurse Manager 2 - Endoscopy
Clinical Nurse Manager 2 (ENDOSCOPY)
Permanent full-time opportunity
Mater Private Hospital, Cork is Ireland's fastest growing Hospital, providing quality acute services to the people of Cork and the greater Munster area. We deliver affordable, safe
and effective clinical care in a brand new state-of-the-art facility. Our structure, support and learning opportunities help us work together to ensure that we are all competent, capable and confident, which allows us provide quality care that meets our patient
As part of our continuing expansion, we are currently recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 to join our Endoscopy team at the Mater Private Cork.
As a member of the nurse management team the post of Clinical Nurse Manager 2 holds a pivotal role in the coordination and management of activity and resources within the clinical area. The post holder will promote a culture
of open communication and best practice in the delivery of nursing care,
providing clinical leadership and support within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Commitment to patient Safety & Quality.
- Minimum 5 years post graduate acute care nursing experience essential.
- Management qualification/educational preparation to degree level desirableProven
- leadership and management skills
- Self-motivated, and a commitment to staff development
- Flexibility to meet the challenges of coordinating and delivering the Endoscopy/ Gastroenterology Services
- Excellent organisational skills
- Preceptorship qualification and experience preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Applications should be
put in writing and submitted to Evelyn Leonard, Human Resources no later than
Friday January 22nd 2021 or to Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie
Informal enquiries to Marie Hayes – Director of Nursing at 021-6013200