Published Friday, November 8th, 2019 at 09:07 am
As part of our continuing expansion, we are currently inviting applications for experienced RGN’s who are ready to move into a new and exciting role which is being developed within the Mater Private Hospital Cork. This role will focus on the management, co-ordination and development of all orthopaedic and spinal clinics as well as setting up a new Pain service in the near future.
As a member of the nurse management team the post of CNM2 for clinics holds a pivotal role in the coordination and management of activity and resources within the specified clinic area. As a role model the CNM2 will promote a culture of open communication and best practice in the delivery of nursing care, providing clinical expertise, advice and support within the multi-professional team.
- Registration with NMBI
- Demonstrable commitment to patient Safety & Quality
- Minimum 5 years post graduate acute care nursing experience essential
- Up to date knowledge and experience of Orthopaedic and Spinal nursing.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a people management role, preferable.
- Management Qualification preferable
- Proven leadership and change management skills
- Excellent knowledge of contemporary nursing practice and skills
- Ability to make decisions with excellent organisational skills
Applications by CV to Evelyn Leonard in Human Resources at Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie no later than Friday November 22nd 2019.
Informal enquiries to Eileen McAuliffe or Sonia O’Driscoll , Assistant Director of Nursing at Eileen.McAuliffe@materprivate.ie
Mater Private Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.