Published Tuesday, November 14th, 2017 at 12:10 pm
As part of our continuing expansion, we are currently inviting application for the role of CNM1 for our Pre-Assessment clinic.
As a member of the nurse management team the post of CNM 1 holds a pivotal role in the coordination and management of activity and resources within the clinical area. As a role model, the CNM1 will promote a culture of open communication and best practice in the delivery of nursing care, providing clinical leadership and support within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Registration with NMBI;
- Previous experience in co-ordinating a pre-assessment clinic desirable;
- Venepuncture competency essential;
- Minimum 3 years post graduate acute surgical nursing experience essential;
- Demonstrable commitment to patient Safety & Quality;
- Excellent knowledge of contemporary nursing practice and skills;
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Applications should be put in writing and submitted with a current CV to Evelyn Leonard, Human Resources or to Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie no later than Monday 27th November 2017. The recruitment process will commence thereafter.
Informal enquiries to Marie Hayes – Director of Nursing.
Mater Private, Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.
External Candidates may also be considered for these roles.