Published Monday, June 14th, 2021 at 09:08 am
- Chief Medical Officer/Medical Executive Council
- Director of Revenue, Pricing & Deal Management
- Health Centre Administration Manager
- Business Development & Operations Manager for the Day Hospitals
Purpose of Post:
- To lead and develop the provision of high quality, effective and efficient care for the Health Check Service
Key Skills and Experience:
- Medically qualified medical professional with more than 5 years’ experience as a General Practitioner
- Registered with the Medical Council of Ireland on the specialist division of the register for GPs
- A commitment to change management to improve the quality of care provided and ensure efficiencies
- Ideally the candidate will have up to 3 years previous experience in a Healthcheck background
- Act as the Lead General Practitioner in Health Check for the Full Services Department and work with the Hospital to increase the range of services available
- Provide clear direction and leadership in the establishment and subsequent operation of both existing and new services provided under the Health Check centre
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the GPs
- Liaise with the Hospital to promote the development of Health Check in a planned and safe manner
- Play a leading role in the recruitment of new GPs
- Foster a culture of engagement among all Health Check GPs and staff at Mater Private
- Support the development and ongoing implementation of an effective branding and marketing programme for Health Check
- Support the identification of service gaps by expanding existing services and/or developing new services to fill those gaps based upon research findings
- Identify opportunities for Health Check to participate in research activities related to the treatment
- Enhance patient care through the collection and analysis of treatment outcomes
- Improve the quality of patient care as delivered by other staff in the department
- Establish, oversee, and manage a duty roster to always ensure the efficacy and safety of the epartment
- Play a key role in the research and the development of new services
- Ensure the service provided complies with all regulatory requirements
- Ensure adherence to JCI and/ or any other accreditation process required to provide the service
- Continuously review process and look for efficiencies within the service delivery
- Develop training/ education initiatives for new starters and GPs
- Develop a research quality initiative for the programme
Governance and Quality Assurance:
- Develop clinical governance strategies, systems and process and ensure the active participation of the clinical staff.
- Lead on clinical issues to include but not limited to:
- Performance management, clinical staff appraisal
- Monitor quality of service as set out in the KPIs
- Offer peer support and review
- Develop policies and procedures as required
- Work autonomously and be accountable for their own professional actions.
- Maintain and comply with IMC registration.
- Ensure adequate indemnity insurance in place.
- As set out by Health Check Doctors job description
Strategic Management & Planning:
- Contribute to IT development to support and enhance service provisions.
- Develop a communication strategy for clinical staff
- Competitive basic salary plus attractive bonus package available based upon KPI delivery
- To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Ciara Kyne at firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Saturday, 31st July 2021.