Published Tuesday, July 30th, 2019 at 14:14 pm
As part of our continuing expansion, we are currently inviting applications for an experienced Dietitian who is ready to move into a new and exciting role with the Mater Private Hospital, Cork.
The role carries a requirement of 16 hours per week currently.
The Clinical Dietitian will assess the nutritional status of patients, determine individual nutritional requirements and formulate a plan of care to meet these nutritional requirements. The Clinical Dietitian will provide education for patients and carers on nutrition support and/or special dietary interventions appropriate to their plan of care.
- A University degree in Nutrition and Dietetics or an equivalent qualification.
- Be a member of, or entitled to be a member of the Irish Nutrition and Dietetic Institute – the professional body for dietitians in Ireland.
- Be registered with CORU
- Ability to work closely with other members of the multi-disciplinary team (medical, nursing and other allied health professionals) to provide optimum patient care.
- Experience in providing advice/education in the nutrition in a Clinical setting.
- Demonstrable commitment to patient Safety & Quality.
- Ability to make decisions with excellent organisational skills.
Applications by CV to Evelyn Leonard in Human Resources at Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie no later than Friday August 16th 2019.
Informal enquiries to Joan Fahy, Nurse Practise Development Co-Ordinator at 021-6013200
Mater Private Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.