Mater Private Network offers opportunities at all levels. With us, you can progress your career, work with a dynamic and patient-focused team, and become an integral part of Ireland’s leading private hospital network.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join our highly skilled team. Please see our list of current vacancies for further information.
Clinical Data Analyst
We are currently seeking to recruit a clinical data analyst to join the quality team on a permanent contract. This is a full-time, permanent role.
Application requirements include:
- 3 years’ experience in a relevant clinical, nursing or allied health professional post.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Managerial/leadership skills and an ability to motivate.
- Experience in data management and data analysis essential.
- Advanced/excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Understanding of information management systems/informatics is an advantage.
- Database management and experience with statistical analysis software, desirable.
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Discretion and ability to use initiative.
Job description available on request.
For informal enquires please contact Carmel McBride, firstname.lastname@example.org
MATER PRIVATE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER