Published Tuesday, April 9th, 2019 at 15:53 pm
We are currently recruiting a Registered General Nurse to work in the Orthopaedic Clinic.
- Registration with NMBI
- Demonstrable commitment to patient Safety & Quality
- Acute medical/surgical experience, preferably with experience in Outpatients/Orthopaedics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self directed with the ability to manage own work load
The role would involve:
- Patient Education for elective surgeries
- Management of post-op dressings
- Assistance with administration of injections
- Co-ordinate the patient journey within the hospital
Applications should be put in writing and submitted to Evelyn Leonard, Human Resources no later than Friday April 26th 2019 or to Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie
Informal enquiries can be made to Sonia Egan or Eileen McAuliffe – Assistant Director of Nursing.
Mater Private Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.
External candidates may also be considered for this position.