Published Tuesday, April 9th, 2019 at 15:53 pm
As part of our continuing expansion, we are currently inviting application for the role of experienced Staff Nurses for the following area:
- Registration with NMBI, or equivalent body.
- Previous experience in a Cath Lab setting essential
- Demonstrable commitment to patient Safety & Quality.
- Minimum 3 years post graduate acute care nursing experience essential.
- ACLS desirable or be willing to undertake.
- Excellent knowledge of contemporary nursing practice and skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Applications should be put in writing and submitted with a current CV to Evelyn Leonard, Human Resources or to Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie no later than Friday 26th April 2019. The recruitment process will commence thereafter.
Informal enquiries to Eileen McAuliffe and Sonia Egan – Assistant Director of Nursing.
Mater Private Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.
External Candidates may also be considered for these roles