Published Tuesday, April 9th, 2019 at 15:53 pm
As part of our continuing expansion, we are currently inviting application for the role of experienced Staff Nurses for our state of the art Cath Lab. We are recruiting for both full-time and part-time positions.
- Registration with NMBI, or equivalent body.
- Previous experience in a Cath Lab setting essential
- Demonstrable commitment to patient Safety & Quality.
- Minimum 3 years post graduate acute care nursing experience essential.
- ACLS desirable or be willing to undertake.
- Excellent knowledge of contemporary nursing practice and skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Applications should be put in writing and submitted with a current CV to Evelyn Leonard, Human Resources or to Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie no later than Friday 17th May 2019. The recruitment process will commence thereafter.
We offer excellent terms and conditions, education support and other benefits.
Informal enquiries to Eileen McAuliffe and Sonia Egan – Assistant Director of Nursing
Mater Private Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.
External Candidates may also be considered for these roles