Mater Private Network offers opportunities at all levels. With us, you can progress your career, work with a dynamic and patient-focused team, and become an integral part of Ireland’s leading private hospital network.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join our highly skilled team. Please see our list of current vacancies for further information.
The catering department are seeking to employ catering assistants on a part-time basis.
- Previous catering experience in hospital setting or similar role an advantage
- Strong Customer service skills, awareness & sensitivity towards patients & customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- HACCP training would be a distinct advantage
- Candidate must be available for flexible working hours
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative
- Basic hourly rate of pay - €14 per hour
- Premium rates also available for Sunday & Bank Holiday working
How to apply
Please submit your application with up-to-date CV to Clare Rowe (Deputy Head of Catering) via email to Clare.email@example.com and Lita Butler Donlon, Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enthusiastic excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- No night shifts
- Alternate weekends off
- Good work/life balance
- Good annual leave benefits
- Competitive salary
- Workplace wellbeing programme
- Discounted restaurant rates
Closing date for applications is Monday 11th July 2022
MATER PRIVATE NETWORK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER