Published Tuesday, January 29th, 2019 at 15:11 pm
We are currently seeking to recruit highly motivated Staff Nurse for St. Joseph’s Cardiac Unit. The role may be worked within a full time contract.
Purpose of the Post:
The Staff Nurse will work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team in the provision of the highest quality care in the cardiac unit. The role will be responsible for the delivery of best nursing practice based on individual patient assessments of their care needs. He/she will develop a programme of care based on this assessment and continuous evaluation from admission to discharge.
• Be a live register with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
• Experience in Cardiothoracic/Cardiology Nursing
• Qualification in Cardiothoracic/Cardiology/Critical Care Nursing (desirable but not essential).
• 2 year post graduation experience
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Self-motivated and commitment to staff development.
• Flexibility to meet the challenges of coordinating and delivering patient care in the Cardiac Unit.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Darren Kelly, Human Resources; email@example.com
By close of business Tuesday 12th February 2019
Informal enquiries can be made to Carol Galliers (ADON); firstname.lastname@example.org
THE MATER PRIVATE HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER