Published Tuesday, June 23rd, 2020 at 13:00 pm
Cardiac Physiologist -Basic and Senior Grade
Cardiac Physiologist - Basic and Senior Grade
Full Time Position
We are currently recruiting for Cardiac Physiologists to join our team at Mater Private Cork to work in our expanding Heart and Vascular service.
The successful candidate will work with the multidisciplinary team to provide a full range of non-invasive diagnostic testing and interventional procedures
The Heart and Vascular Department provides a full range of cardiac non-invasive and invasive investigations and treatments including ECG, stress testing, ambulatory monitoring, device follow up clinics, transthoracic and transoesophageal echo, angiography, PCI, EP studies and ablation; pacemaker and ICD implants
- Applicants should be a member of the Society for Cardiological Science and Technicians or equivalent
- A diploma in medical physics and physiological measurement from a college of technology or equivalent or degree in Clinical Measurement or equivalent.
- Ideally possess post graduate experience in non-invasive testing and Cardiac Cath. Lab. Echo experience is desirable
- Strong IT skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- For Basic posts, new graduates will be considered.
- For Senior posts, applicants should have 5 years post qualification experience with at least 1 years Echo, Cath Lab (both Angiography & Electrophysiology desirable) and Pacing experience.
Applications should be made in writing or by e-mail to Evelyn Leonard, HR Department: Evelyn.email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday July 17th 2020.
Informal enquiries to Anne Marie Galligan at 021 601 3200
Mater Private Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.