Published Wednesday, December 18th, 2019 at 15:17 pm
We are currently recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst who has experience in the implementation and hands on support of complex, large business applications. The successful candidate will have a project management skillset and will develop, implement and deliver ongoing efficiencies that positively impacts the bottom line profitability of the business.
Duties within the role include:
- Pivotal business analysis and design role in the implementation of new (or revised) computer systems in the hospital
- Extensive liaison with business units to coordinate requirements and change requests
- Translation of requirements into coordinated systems specifications
- Directly responsible for hands on support of end-users of selected applications
- Problem investigation, cause determination and issue resolution where possible
- Prime liaison with software providers on system problems, bug fix development, system enhancements and product developments
- Continuous improvement of existing business processes.
- 3rd Level IT Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Effective determination of user requirements
- Translation of user requirements into system requirements
- Formal Methodologies (e.g. PRINCE, SSADM, RAD)
- SQL database Query tools
- Structured Analysis Techniques
- Qualified Project Management skillset
- Expertise in report development using Crystal Reports, Business Objects, or similar Interface design
- Liaison with third party solution providers in the design of software changes
- Application maintenance and application change management
- Direct responsibility for support to a diverse range of end-users in an intensive and demanding environment.
Applications or Enquiries can be made in confidence to Evelyn Leonard in the HR Department, or by
e-mail to Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie
Closing Date for Receipt of Applications is Friday January 3rd 2020.
Mater Private Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.