Published Thursday, May 11th, 2017 at 16:54 pm
We are seeking to recruit a full time, permanent, highly enthusiastic, dynamic and ambitious Business Analyst/Project Manager at the Mater Private Hospital in Dublin.
This role reports to the General Manager, and will work closely with the Directorate team, Consultants, Healthcare and Administrative staff to improve and optimise the service we deliver to our patients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the co-ordination and project management of various activities and projects of reform needed to support the day to day operations of the Directorate. This will also include delivering the strategy.
Requirements for the post include:
- A proven track record in project management (and lean six-sigma) is essential. Candidates will need to demonstrate strong capability in designing and delivering projects from concept to implementation successfully on time, through effective stakeholder liaison and engagement.
- The ability to analyse and interpret data required to support daily operations is critical.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to extract analyse and distil large volumes of unstructured information into easy to understand intelligence.
- Healthcare experience is strongly desirable but not essential.
- Strong IT and Microsoft office skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal, communication & organisation skills.
A full job description is available from Emma Daly, Human Resources.
T: 01 885 8837 E: Emma.Daly@materprivate.ie
Informal enquires can be made to Maria Roche – General Manager
T: 01 885 8401
Applying for the role
To apply for the role, please submit up-to-date CV to Emma Daly,Human Resources
THE MATER PRIVATE HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.