Published Thursday, December 19th, 2019 at 14:18 pm
Mater Private Hospital Cork is Ireland's fastest growing Hospital, providing quality acute services to the people of Cork and the greater Munster area. We deliver affordable, safe and effective clinical care in a brand new state-of-the-art facility. Our structure, support and learning opportunities help us work together to ensure that we are all competent, capable and confident, which allows us provide quality care that meets our patient needs.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time permanent Assistant Director of Nursing to work in collaboration with the Director of Nursing to provide leadership and support to the nursing teams in delivering evidenced based nursing care to all patients.
- Registration with The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience in an Acute Health Care setting.
- Experience in a people management role is essential.
- Strong commitment to patient Safety & Quality
- High level of business acumen focused on delivering effective results.
- Self motivated with commitment towards delivery of an efficient, effective, caring and patient focused nursing service
- Proven ability to successfully lead and deliver on projects
- Proven ability to drive and manage change initiatives.
Applications or enquiries can be made in confidence to Evelyn Leonard, HR Department or by email to Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie
Informal enquiries can be made to Marie Hayes, Director of Nursing at (021) 601 3200 or Marie.Hayes@materprivate.ie
Closing date for receipt of applications is 6th January 2020.
Mater Private Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities