Senior Oncology Physiotherapist13th March 2023
Senior Oncology Physiotherapist
Applications are invited to apply for the position of Senior Oncology Physiotherapist.
This is a full-time position, with flexible working hours.
- Possess a University qualification in Physiotherapy such as the Bachelor in Physiotherapy (Hons) degree from the National University of Ireland or equivalent.
- Be a member of CORU and be eligible for membership of the Irish Society of Senior Chartered Physiotherapists.
- Have a minimum of three years post qualification experience.
- Awareness / Sensitivity toward patient needs.
- Show initiative and can work without direct supervision.
- Have experience in the treatment of a specific clinical population.
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team with a flexible and adaptable approach.
- Key to this role is that the candidate has a proven track record of a positive attitude and a can-do approach which is demonstrated in their excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be able to identify & prioritise requirements of the service area.
Job description available on request.
MATER PRIVATE HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER