Senior Occupational Therapist5th May 2023
Mater Private Network are currently seeking to recruit for the position of senior occupational therapist. This is a full-time permanent position with full-time and part-time flexible working hours and conditions.
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in occupational therapy or equivalent recognised qualification which has been validated by the Minister of Health and Children
- CORU registration
- Possess a minimum three years satisfactory post qualification acute hospital experience
- Ability to use own initiative, work independently and work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- High level of flexibility and problem solving skills to ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage a high volume workload
Job description available on request.
MATER PRIVATE NETWORK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER