EHR Training Co-Ordinator21st December 2022
This role does not require previous experience with Meditech Expanse (MPN’s chosen EHR vendor), however, it would be greatly valued. This position requires a candidate who has previous training experience within the scope of a classroom based and Online Learning mgmt. systems.
- Create Training Gap Analysis for our EHR roll out plan
- Working with the EHR team to develop a detailed training plan that ensures all stakeholders achieve the required level of training and we are compliant with relevant legislation.
- Develop and implement a systematic process for Training of all relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate and carry out the creation of relevant online training content
- Support our EHR program and train new staff and existing staff
- Define and report on relevant metrics for training completion and effectiveness on a Monthly basis.
Responsible for developing, maintaining, and coordinating a comprehensive training schedule for MPN SME’s & End Users
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of training methodologies.
- Experience in Learning Management Systems. Moodle/Totara preferably
- High proficiency in MS Office - particularly in MS Excel
- Outstanding multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- Teamwork and prioritisation skills essential.
Previous experience in health care training desirable but not essential
MATER PRIVATE NETWORK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER