Clinical Nurse Manager II posts10th March 2023
Clinical Nurse Manager 2 roles
Permanent full-time or part-time opportunities
Mater Private Hospital Cork is Ireland's fastest growing Hospital, providing quality acute services to the people of Cork and the greater Munster area. We deliver affordable, safe and effective clinical care in a brand new state-of-the-art facility. Our structure, support and learning opportunities help us work together to ensure that we are all competent, capable and confident, which allows us provide quality care that meets our patient needs
As part of our continuing expansion, we are currently recruiting for Clinical Nurse Manager 2 candidates to join our team at the Mater Private Cork.
As a member of the nurse management team the post of Clinical Nurse Manager 2 holds a pivotal role in the coordination and management of activity and resources within the clinical area. The post holder will promote a culture of open communication and best practice in the delivery of nursing care, providing clinical leadership and support within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Commitment to patient Safety & Quality.
- Minimum 5 years post graduate acute care nursing experience essential.
- Management qualification/educational preparation to degree level desirable
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Self-motivated, and a commitment to staff development
- Flexibility to meet the challenges of coordinating and delivering the Endoscopy/ Gastroenterology Services
- Excellent organisational skills
- Preceptorship qualification and experience preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Applications should be put in writing and submitted to Evelyn Leonard, Human Resources no later than Friday March 24th 2023 or to Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie
Informal enquiries to Sonia O Driscoll – Director of Nursing at 021-6013200