Published Friday, January 22nd, 2021 at 15:32 pm
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Anaesthetics and Recovery Staff Nurses.
Purpose of Post
- The Registered Nurse, under the guidance of their Clinical Nurse Manager, will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality patient care working collaborator as a member of the Inter-Disciplinary Team.
- He/she will also be responsible for his/her own professional development.
- Supporting and assisting colleagues and facilitating the achievement of specific Critical Success Factors as developed for the Ward/Unit/Department.
- The Registered Nurse will be expected to take charge of the Ward/Unit/Department as assigned by their CNM.
- Be on the live register with NMBI
- Relevant experience desirable
- Self-motivated, excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to email@example.com, Human Resources 01 885 8360 by by close of business on Wednesday 31st March 2021.
MATER PRIVATE NETWORK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER