Published Wednesday, May 8th, 2019 at 11:36 am
As part of our continuing expansion, we are currently inviting applications for the role of Acting CNM1 on Ward 2.
As a member of the nurse management team the post of CNM 1 holds a pivotal role in the coordination and management of activity and resources within this clinical area. As a role model, the CNM1 will promote a culture of open communication and best practice in the delivery of nursing care, providing clinical leadership and support within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Registration with NMBI, or equivalent body.
- Demonstrable commitment to patient Safety & Quality.
- Minimum 3 years post graduate acute care nursing experience essential.
- Previous experience in a Cardiology or acute medical setting.
- Competent in Telemetry management.
- Excellent knowledge of contemporary nursing practice and skills.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Preceptorship qualification and experience preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Applications should be put in writing and submitted with a current CV to Evelyn Leonard, Human Resources or to Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie no later than Friday May 17th 2019. The recruitment process will commence thereafter.
Informal enquiries to Eileen McAuliffe and Sonia Egan – Assistant Director of Nursing at 021 6013416
Mater Private Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.
External Candidates may also be considered for these roles.