Published Wednesday, May 8th, 2019 at 11:47 am
For the purpose of Maternity Leave cover, we are currently inviting applications for an acting CNM2 for Ward 2, Medical ward.
As a member of the nurse management team the post of CNM2 holds a pivotal role in the coordination and management of activity and resources within the clinical area. As a role model the CNM2 will promote a culture of open communication and best practice in the delivery of nursing care, providing clinical expertise, advice and support within the multi-professional team.
- Registration with NMBI
- Demonstrable commitment to patient Safety & Quality
- Minimum 5 years post graduate acute care nursing experience essential
- Up to date knowledge and experience of Cardiac procedures and interventions.
- Detailed knowledge of Cardiac medical conditions, Medical patients and High dependency surgical patients.
- ACLS course completed and up to date (or be willing to undertake)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a people management role.
- Management Qualification preferable
- Proven leadership and change management skills
- Excellent knowledge of contemporary nursing practice and skills
- Ability to make decisions with excellent organisational skills
Applications by CV to Evelyn Leonard in Human Resources at Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie no later than Friday May 17th 2019
Informal enquiries to Eileen McAuliffe and Sonia Egan, Assistant Director of Nursing at at 021-6013416
Mater Private Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.
External Candidates may also be considered for these roles.