Published Wednesday, November 28th, 2018 at 09:24 am
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join the Accounts team on a full-time basis for a contract opportunity.
Duties within the role include:
- To provide a full range of administration duties including:
- Processing patient accounts
- In patient and Day Case Billing, both insured and non-insured patients
- Resolution of all patient billing complaints and queries
- Ability to review ageing accounts on a monthly basis, reporting of inconsistencies and correcting of errors as appropriate
- Liaise with third parties as required, incl insurance companies, consultants and third party billing providers
- Provide support in reporting on Excel/Word/PPT
- To maintain and uphold procedures in relation to patient confidentiality and safe keeping of patient records
- Other duties which may be delegated from time to time by your Line Manager
- 2-3 years experience working in an Accounts environment
- Excellent PC/Systems skills
- Excellent communication skills
Applications or Enquiries can be made in confidence to Evelyn Leonard in the HR Department, or by e-mail to Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie
Closing Date for Receipt of Applications is Wednesday December 5th 2018.
Late applications will not be considered.
Mater Private Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.
External candidates may also be considered for this role.